Welcome to Hub Bravissimo. This business was founded on the premise that creative work is best served in a well-maintained, professional and friendly environment. We appreciate your cooperation with our policies and your responsible participation in our community.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
Hub Bravissimo is a private facility. All occupants are subject to the policies, restrictions and liabilities outlined in the studio rental agreement:
All activities are at your own risk. Hub Bravissimo is not responsible for any harm that may come to you during your stay with us.
- Please enter and exit your studio on time. Preparation and wrap-up must be included in your rental time.
- No smoking anywhere in the facility.
- Please remove all trash and recyclables from the studio. Disposal bins are located in the kitchen.
- Moving pianos can be dangerous. Do not remove pianos. Do not put food or beverages on pianos.
- Studios are to be used “as is”. Please do not focus lights or decorate studios.
- No tape of any kind on the floor or walls.
- All storages are at your own risk.
- Do not throw furniture or other objects, bang on the walls or stomp on the floors.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, hover-boards etc. are prohibited.
- All rental activities must take place inside your rental studio – kitchen and corridor are for waiting and quiet preparation.
- If you arrive early, please limit the wait time outside your rental to less than 30 minutes, and leave promptly when finished.
- We reserve the right to deny access to anyone whose conduct we deem to be disrespectful, disruptive, destructive, dangerous, intimidating or offensive.